Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 p.a
Contract type: 2 year fixed contract
Level: Two years experience (minimum)
Working hours: Full time / 37 hours per week
Sectors: Sustainability, Domestic Energy, Housing, Health and Climate Change
Application deadline: Thursday 23rd May 2019
This is an opportunity to join Nottingham Energy Partnership (NEP), a Queens Award winning charity for Enterprise in Sustainable Development. A growing organisation that offers exciting opportunities, with a competitive salary, staff appreciation days and recognises the effort and achievement of all its employees.
NEP is seeking an experienced, motivated and diligent individual to lead our Affordable Warmth Team to deliver a programme of support to tackle fuel poverty and improve the domestic energy efficiency of vulnerable households across Nottinghamshire County. The overall ambition is to maximise the contribution that domestic energy efficiency can play in keeping vulnerable people independent in their home.
You will lead programme implementation and have excellent experience in management or supervision. Your excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to build strong working relationships also influence and widen the profile of the service in the public, private and voluntary sector. Ideally you will have experience working in the domestic energy sector and a track record of providing training and workshops.
As the Service Manager, you will:
- Manage, coach and motivate the staff to deliver effectively against aims, objectives and timelines.
- Use your leadership skills to ensure the delivery of a coherent programme of work across the County.
- Be a strong team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where the ability to respond swiftly to changing organisational and team needs is required.
- Have a proactive and pre-emptive approach to your work, you will seek to add value and work with minimal supervision, in line with the wider organisational ethos of NEP.
- Oversee the quality management systems of the team and be motivated to drive forward improvements.
You will manage an operating model that is target-focused, and integrates health, housing and social care professionals through frontline staff training about the impact of poor housing on health. You will also maintain a support network and referral system for households to access energy saving grants and advice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent leadership and project management credentials
- Have good training and development capabilities
- Be performance driven and proficient at organising a team
- Have the desire to progress within a growing business that exists to have a positive impact on people’s lives and the environment?
This is an opportunity for an aspiring Service Manager, to learn and progress.
Please email your completed application form and any supporting documents to email@example.com
Submitting your completed application form
Please email your completed application on or before Thursday 23rd May 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck.