FREE & Subsidised Boiler Servicing for G rated boilers (20 year old or more)
- in receipt of benefits
- on a low income
- over 60
- a family with a child aged 16 or below living in the same property
If a combination of the above statements apply to you, you may be eligible for a FREE or subsidised (£40) boiler health check!
All our boiler health checks are completed by our Gas Safe Engineer and include servicing for up to 3 gas appliances per household. They are open to everyone. If you do not qualify for the discounted price, the cost will be £80.
Ensure your boiler is safe and working properly, get in touch at:
By phone: 0115 985 3009
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media: @Nott_Energy
Gas Safety tips and tricks
- As a homeowner it is important to have a Gas Safe registered engineer annually check all gas appliances in your property. If you are a private tenant, do remind your landlord to arrange an annual gas safety check.
- Recognise the warning signs of a faulty gas appliance such as black marks on the appliance, pilot lights that frequently blow out, increased condensation inside of the windows or floppy yellow/ orange flames. The pilot light should be crisp and blue.
- Know the signs and symptoms of CO poisoning which include headaches, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, collapse, and loss of consciousness – look out for these symptoms in pets too. If these symptoms occur when you are at home but seem to disappear when you leave, it could indicate CO poisoning.
- Fit a carbon monoxide alarm in every room with a gas appliance and follow the manufacturer’s instructions when installing the alarm. The alarm can alert you to possible carbon monoxide poisoning and works just like your fire or smoke alarm.
- If you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning turn off all gas appliances, leave the house with all windows and doors open and get fresh air immediately. Visit your GP or hospital and let them know you may have been exposed to Carbon Monoxide.
In an emergency, turn off the gas emergency control valve at the meter, extinguish all naked flames and do not smoke. Do not operate electrical switches because this can ignite escaping gas & do not turn the gas supply on until it has been checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Gas Emergency Helpline 0800 111 999
Download our flyer for this offer: